Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Galion grader 1953

cat320 ยท 2007-11-19 17:07

my town is getting ride of there grader only 1823 hours on the meter. and i think they stored it indoors so if anyone is looking when i get the bid info I will give it to you .

Replies4
  1. #1cat3202007-12-11 20:06

    Here is a pic of that grader

  2. #2Dwan Hall2007-12-11 20:11

    Like new!

  3. #3iceberg2102007-12-11 23:45

    That's a great looking grader. We've got an old 50's Huber Warco that has an old 471 Jimmy Diesel, works great. If you aren't doing production work constantly old graders are still great ways to go I think. They'll last a long time and work great for years to come, plus they're easy to fix, no electronics for me not to understand! Boy if I were in Maine and needed a grader I'd be all over that thing. Looks great!

  4. #4Deas Plant2007-12-13 05:25

    If I were in Maine??????????????? Hi, Iceberg210. You could always relocate to Maine. I'm told it's a lovely place. LOL.