Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

140M has arrived!!!!!!!!!!

Cam7775 ยท 2007-11-13 18:17

well sort of........... Its in Finning's yard .....going to check it out tomorrow will try to get some pics for you boys not sure how to post may have to send pics to someone just a wee little bit tad excited.......just a bit...........little bit............

Replies6
  1. #1Willis Bushogin2007-11-13 18:29

    140m new to site, what is a 140M

  2. #2Tigerotor77W2007-11-13 19:05

    Welcome to HEF! A 140M is the replacement to the 140H motor grader.

  3. #3Willis Bushogin2007-11-13 19:47

    Thanks

  4. #4Countryboy2007-11-13 20:46

    Check out the second red link in my signature for help with posting pictures.

  5. #5Cam77752007-11-13 21:54

    thanks countryboy I will try posting some tomorrow if I get any........if not you all will have to wait till Jan to see my new steed

  6. #6equipment fan2007-11-14 07:13

    i am happy for you Cam7775!!! I will be there to see your new toy on the pictures!!