Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Galion T500 A grader

MattR ยท 2014-01-26 16:10

Hi, I need a hand locating the serial # on a Galion T500A grader we just picked up. Nice machine. Also, anyone know of an affordable set of books for it? And for my Cat D3B by chance? Thanks, Matt

Replies2
  1. #1bigrus2014-01-28 03:10

    Go to Kansas toto Try Weller Tractor Salvage in Great Bend Kansas USA, they have rather large array of graders. They've sent me numerous parts for for my Dresser A450E (an updated T500A) to Australia over the last few years, they'd more than likely know where to source a book (manual) or two.

  2. #2RMXR2014-01-29 04:27

    Matt, I don't know for sure, but I think the serial number is stamped on a plate on the panel below the seat and also stamped into the push plate on the very front of the machine's frame. Go to the following website and scroll down the page where you'll find quite a few scanned sections out of service manuals for Galion cranes, graders, and rollers: http://www.steeringclutch.com/transmissiondiscsGALION.htm Cheers, Gary