Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gasket kit from Online Vendor

Maldeney ยท 2010-02-04 15:00

I am working on a V2203 motor out of a Bobcat 773F. I have it all torn down and was about to start putting it back together. I bought the upper and lower gasket kits and main seals from the local Bobcat dealer for $317. Which I thought was a little steep but what do you do. Then Yesterday I find a more "complete" set on the inernet for $159! It looks to have everything that I need and then some by the description and the pistures they have of it BUT, how do you know it is a good set! Has anybody ever dealt with http://www.grainfarmer.com ? Just trying to make sure before I jump the gun and return my OEM sets and try these. I am most concerned about the Head gasket and valve seals. Thoughts?:beatsme

Replies0

No replies yet.