Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gearco 8400 Transmission

YUNGIL · 2021-06-29 05:40

Hello Please give me a hand me. "c" clutch 0 PSI. 'H' clutch 210 PSI 'B' clutch 210 PSI L, C, D, A. Clutch 0 PSI. Which one should I check? Please give me some advice.

Replies3
  1. #1Vetech632021-06-29 08:44

    It would be nice to know what you are working on. Manufacturer, model, and serial number. A description of the problems your having is needed also. What you have said above to too vague to analyze.

  2. #2YUNGIL2021-06-29 10:23

    [QUOTE = "Vetech63, 게시 : 981388, 회원 : 58393"] 무엇을 작업하고 있는지 아는 것이 좋습니다. 제조업체, 모델 및 일련 번호. 문제에 대한 설명도 필요합니다. 위에서 말한 내용이 너무 모호해서 분석 할 수 없습니다. [/ QUOTE] I'll check it out and post it again. Thank you.

  3. #3Welder Dave2021-07-09 11:07

    I think it's a Champion 710A 1991 based on an earlier post.