Does anyone know off hand how much 1” cable a gearmatic 22 hydraulic winch can hold? I have about 60 feet of rotten cable left on there now that needs to be replaced before the winch gets used again, and it looks like it will hold much more but would like to know exactly how much to buy.... Thanks guys.
I'm going guess with 1" cable about 150' to 175'. I know a model 19 will hold the same. You might give a rigging supply a call or they might know some one who can tell you for sure. The company I buy from. https://www.westechrigging.com/
Thanks Truck Shop, I’ll drop them a line.
….. http://www.elitesalesinc.com/safety/wire-rope-reel-chart/
Great chart TD, thanks! Definitely gonna save that one!
Well! I managed to find a full spool of never been used 1” cable for $300! There’s over 750 feet on it so I should have enough... The stuff is a bit rusty but in good shape otherwise and should do quite nicely for the once a year I would use it...