Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gearmatic model 9 winch, parts source ?

Timberking ยท 2014-09-25 16:55

Anybody have a good parts source for the gearmatic model 9 winch ? I found several places that sells parts for the model 19&119 but cant find much for the model 9. I'm in need of the U-seal and O-ring thats in the end of the shaft on the clutch side. She's leaking a little on me.... Thanks fellas...

Replies3
  1. #1old-iron-habit2014-09-25 23:03

    Paccar, winch division, Broken Arrow, OK. 918-251-8511 if it has not changed recently. I believe there is a minimum charge so get extra parts to reach the minimum. They will fax or email you a parts page if you need one.

  2. #2Timberking2014-09-25 23:06

    old-iron-habit > Thanks once again. That makes about the 5th time now you've sent me in the right direction.. Really appreciate it.

  3. #3Timberking2014-09-25 23:12

    old-iron-habit > Thanks once again. That makes about the 5th time now you've sent me in the right direction.. Really appreciate it.