Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu D37

Rooster75 ยท 2014-09-25 21:55

i recently ran a D37 for a few hours and had a few questions. I've been looking at these for sale and am confused on the series lettering. They are showing D37ex and D37px. Some also 21 and 21A. Just wondering what the differences are in these machines. I'm assuming one has something to do with long track or short track. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1DwayneC2014-09-25 22:16

    in the EX is a narrow track pad narrow blade where the PX is the wide track and usually has a slightly wider blade, as for the -21 is the series number, the newest which is a -23 http://www.kuhn.sk/content/download/Prosp_OLD/D37EX-PX-21_eng_072003.pdf

  2. #2Dickjr.2014-09-26 18:30

    The 21A is a newer revised version of the 21. Or that's what my dealer told me. They also told me to look for or be sure it was a komstat II. I have a 39EX-21A , its a pretty nice operating machine.

  3. #3Kevin Honeycutt2018-05-16 08:33

    Any way of finding out year models on D37ex-21 serial 5130 ? Thanks