New to this site. I live in Costa Rica and hope someone can help. Purchased a Gehl 1202 excavator with 2100 hours, 120 size machine, in New York and had it shipped to Costa Rica. Ran good for two days and then the hydraulics just quit. It has a John Deere 4045T engine that runs fine. All hydraulics have stopped. No hydraulics to the pilot controls, tracks or dozer blade. Checked the safety handle switch and it's fine. It has a Kawasaki pump and I've check the pressure at the pilot pump and have pressure. Any help would be great. I think it's the first Gehl in the country and no one wants to work on it. I'm on my own.
Good day Dan You stay that the machine is making good pilot (Servo) pressure and the electrics are good that only leaves the control lock out solenoid that is what I suggest you go for. A hydraulic and electric schematic would be a real asset in your situation. Kind regards Uffex
Any noise from main pump ? Check crank to pump connections