I just purchased a 2000 Gehl 152 Mini-Ex. Probably going to restore it though it's not in bad shape compared to what my Bobcat looked like when I got it. I am a little disappointed that the decal set is no longer available on a 12-13 year old machine-I was able to get decal set from dealer on my Bobcat when it was twice that age. Any ideas? I am also interested if anyone has some used doors for this unit. I think it originally came out of Texas and I'm guessing doors were an option there?
hy there, I have a 1995 Gehl SL3825, recently bought. My left control is damaged, by that I mean that springs that centers the stick are not connected anymore to the stick. I am looking for a photo for seing how the springs are meant to be attached, so that I can repaire them. So, if you happen to slide over the cabin, and if you happen to make a picture, I think it would help me alot. First but not least I should mention that the stick controls are not electrical, but hydraulical. Thanks in advance.
Perhaps this will help http://www.scribd.com/doc/95407636/Gehl-142-152-Compact-Excavator-Parts-Manual-908538 If not, I can take some photos externally but I doubt that will help. I'm not ready to disassemble anything yet.