I need a service manual and eletrical diagrams in english for a 1990 mm 30 sr This machine is made in Japan and all the decals are Japanese having huge electric problems some one started to try to fix this machine and now I have to pick up the pieces and get this thing running The controls for the boom are non responsive and the machine will not start on is't own. Have to jump start the solnoid to get it to run the digital display flashes CPU and the other lights all flash at the same time. Please respond if you can help thanks bigdave1
you need a wiring diagram and there is no way around it
Is the boom movement and starting the only problem?
I have some schematics that may be of some help. Are your controls manual levers or electro-hydraulic joysticks? Problem is, I won't have access to the books until I get off work next Wednesday. The MM30sr is just a tad smaller than my MS035. You will find many similarities between your rig and the earlier Cat 303's, but since yours is grey market don't expect a lot of help from Cat (even though some of the machines are identical). Manuals: https://www.manualsdrive.com/results.php?lang=en&search=MITSUBISHI MM30SR EXCAVATOR#.UzZOGo1OXiw http://www.ritchiespecs.com/specifi...&make=Caterpillar&model=303C+CR&modelid=92306
Lil' Pusss, Have you ever ordered anything from manualsdrive.com? Seems like a scam to me.
That's where I got my MS040 manuals from. Ya, I know the site seems a little weird. There are a few other sites too. The sites just host and categorize the data. You actually buy the manuals (or digital copies in my case) from the actual 2nd party owner. Not trying to be a shill, but I was completely satisfied. Your mileage may vary.