Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gehl 192 mini excavator battery replacement

jaygore57 ยท 2019-04-11 07:45

Can anyone tell me how to easily remove the battery on a Gehl 192 mini excavator?

Replies3
  1. #1tool_king2019-04-11 20:00

    Can you post a picture of the battery location or email me picture to [email protected] So I see what you are looking at. thanks Ed

  2. #2jaygore572019-04-14 09:43

    Ed, thanks for your quick response. Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I rarely have a moment to relax anymore. I took a few minutes and really studied the thing and found I only had to remove three bolts from the right side of the counterweight and it actually slid back to allow battery access. It (counterweight) is mounted on a support rail that is hidden from view. You guys have an amazing forum and contributors from what I have seen. Thanks again. Have a great day. Jay

  3. #3tool_king2019-04-14 10:20

    Jay shoot me a email at [email protected] with the serial number and I will send you the operation,parts and service manuals .So you have them. Thanks Ed