Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gehl 480

Mbar · 2019-02-08 19:57

Does anyone have any knowledge about these machines. I’ve got one that will not move forward or reverse. Loader and steering work fine. I finally got a portion of the manual from a dealer the was kind enough to help but it wasn’t much of a test procedure , more of a adjustment guide. Any way I checked pilot and boost pressure and they are just under spec. Hp forward and reverse are almost 650 at wide open. They real kicker for me if there is zero fluid from the case drain. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Replies3
  1. #1KSSS2019-02-08 20:36

    These were made by Wacker Neuson. You may try a WN dealer for help.

  2. #2Mbar2019-02-08 20:41

    Ok. I’ll give it a try Monday. Haven’t found much about it under gehl.

  3. #3KSSS2019-02-08 21:18

    You wont, WN sells those world wide. Gehl branded it, and they didn't sell many of them I don't think.