Hi, Just checking in to see if anyone would have some experience with this issue. Suddenly lost drive power and boom lift is slow, bucket tilt only functions @ high rpm. I pulled main relief and all seems fine. Seat switch tested fine Lap bar tested fine Checked parking brake solenoid to ensure it is energizing. All other solenoid are energizing as well. When running at high rpm’s and attempt to drive the wheels turn very slightly.. when shifted into reverse I can hear a slight whine possibly from either the left drive motor or the gear pump. I guess my next course of action is to check both charge pressure and pressure to the control valve. Any advice or tips would be appreciated. Thanks Tim
Update: Checked relief on control valve, everything is within spec and adjusts. Check charge pressure on the hydrostatic pump and have 0 pressure. Anyone have any ideas?
Hydraulic oil level low?
Oil level is good.
It’s strange to loose everything at once, especially when there’s three separate pumps. You either have water in hydraulic oil, or you are loosing your pump drive coupler. Try to start to curl the bucket and engage drive simultaneously, if bucket curl will stop - you are having coupler problems.
Yes it is strange, I’m starting to think I may have lost the one hydro pump. I currently have a gauge on the charge port and am getting 0 psi. Will try what you suggested though.