Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gehl Ctl60/Takeuchi Tl130?

JGibson ยท 2014-05-17 16:40

Hey guys. Tomorrow I am having someone come look at the john deere tomorrow so I will be replacing it soon ray I am looking at a Gehl Ctl60 (which is the same as a tl130 takeuchi) I wanted to know what you guys think of them? Thanks, John Gibson

Replies4
  1. #1512high2014-05-17 17:04

    lol, I thought you were getting rid of the 244j(I bought a 2011 244j, just for snow removal)...I had to google the gehl and takeuchi.....I was getting nervous....

  2. #2512high2014-05-17 19:45

    sorry JGibson! I was off a few letters, thought it was someone else! Good like with the choice you make!

  3. #3dirtmonkey2014-05-19 07:29

    Gehl CTLs are tough , solid machines. The electrical system is alittle quirky but hasn't been a deal breaker for me. Hard working machines. Not as fancy as Cat Or Bobcat , just simple cabs. This is a machine I will always have in my fleet.

  4. #4cartzblown94z2014-05-19 21:41

    Love mine.