Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gehl CTL70/Tach TL140 lost all electrical power

MOBILE MECH ยท 2021-12-31 09:01

I'm working on a Gehl ctl70 which is the same as Tach TL140. I was driving machine into the shop hit small bump and machine died. I have absolutely no power, turn key nothing, no warning lights or accessory functions. I have no blown fuses, full battery power. I ran 12v to the B terminal on the ignition switch and now the machine starts but wont move like i have an open safety. I did find the safety relay on the right side of the machine under the rear light to have a very burnt/crusty terminal which I have 12v at. Thinking this may be my problem along with possible bad ground strap/wire? I'm going to check the grounds today and if they are good and plug in the safety bypass plug above the battery and see if the machine will move

Replies0

No replies yet.