Hello, I have an customer with an Gehl MB148 excavator with broken down Isuzu 3CK1EA18 engine. I've tried to find parts and got the most of them but the CRANKSHAFT isn't available, it's not manufactured any more. Even Isuzu doesn't have it... Are there any aftermarket parts for Isuzu? What are my other options? Thanks. Regards.
Any help?
what happend to the crank , short of broken it most likely can be weld up and remachined. I have repaired a few cranks the spun rod bearing really bad , to the point where a .040 under grind would not clean it and it was good as new welded and turned.
I'm not quite shure what happend to the crank, but it isn't cracked or broken. The customer didn't give me a clear explanation. He mentioned that the debris sanded out the bearings and the crank. I could search for somebody to try and fix the crank, but at the moment I will rather find a new one. Do you know where to search?