Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gehl RT165 right track issue

Bullitt ยท 2023-02-18 13:34

Have a Gehl RT165 with hydrostat pilot driven tracks. Sometimes when coming to a stop, the right track will continue to roll, if you let controls go completely it takes 3-4 turns to slowly peter out and stop turning. Seems to happen more often when the throttle is less then half and the hydraulic oil is warmed up. Also sometimes when taking off the right track doesn't want to fully engage leaving the machine veer off to the right quite a lot. The Rexroth final drive was changed under warranty already, the machine only has 65 hours on it. I changed out the joystick valve body real quick because I had a known good one laying on the shelf. I'm going to take a oil sample and send it in. Has anyone run into a similar issue like this before? I have to do some pressure checks and such for warranty.

Replies0

No replies yet.