I was wondering if anyone could help me with my GEHL Dl-842. I bought it with transmission only going in 4th gear in forward and 2nd gear in reverse. I checked for grounded and broke wires and got all of it straightened out and then took the valve body cover off to check solenoids. All solenoids tested out and worked properly but my speed sensor looked damaged. With doing some research I figured it was possibly the problem and not giving a signal to the tcm to switch gears. I bought a new wiring harness and installed it and now I have no movement at all. I have power going to the solenoids and I have pressure at the pump port and the converter in port but no pressure at my gear ports. Just really stuck on what to do next.
Not familiar with the Gehl specifically but what transmission is in it? A Clark/Dana? There should be a tag on the bottom front or rear on the case. It could be a bad shifter. That's my first guess.