Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

General direction for JCB skid steer hep

pcoiner · 2025-05-19 12:35

Hi I'm new to the forum and I am looking to get help for my JCB skid steer 3TS-8T. When I search for JCB I get search term too short. When I search for JCB skid steer or JCB skid steer I get no JCB results. Grok and chatGPT say there are JCB technicians on this forum. (Maybe I need to go to a different forum eh?) How does one get to their posts or get some help from people with JCB knowledge of JCB skid steers? I had a wear pad fall out of the teleboom and I need to pull out the inner boom and replace the wear pads. I need to know what I need to do to get the inner boom out. I would also like to know how to replace the hydraulic hoses on the ram for the inner boom as that will be required someday. Thanks in advance

Replies1
  1. #1CM19952025-05-19 19:30

    Welcome to the Forums! Glad to have you. Moved this thread over the skid steer forum. Best of luck!