I have a Genie Z45 boom lift that someone tried to hotwire/steal. now the control panel wiring is messed up. I've tried using my service manual, but the schematic is very difficult to match to the wiring. If any one has one, could you open the control panel and snap a few pictures of the wiring (especially behind the key switch)? I would greatly appreciate it. if you don't mind, send to me at [email protected] . thanks
I have an older Z60/34 (maybe late 90's to 2000's?). What year is yours? Are you look for the wiring at the bucket controls? On my model the key switch is only on the machine and not the bucket but here is a quick picture of the wiring behind the panel of the bucket controls. I suspect you are looking for pictures on the machine though.
thanks for the pic, but yes I am looking for the wiring behind the ground controls. my machine is a 1995, so a picture of your ground control wiring would be great. the wiring behind the key is what they messed up.
Here you are. I hope this helps.
great idea on sharing the video, it is much better than just a picture. although it is not exactly like mine, I think it will help for sure. thank you. much appreciated.