Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Genie electrical ?

bdmb ยท 2016-10-13 15:50

Hi everyone. I joined here cause I bought a genie Z45/22. What is the proper way to remove and install wires on the terminal block in the ground control panel? Thank you.

Replies5
  1. #1tool_king2016-10-16 00:18

    You can stick a pick in the hole next to wire to unlock the wire from the terminal block.

  2. #2Rentalmechanic2016-10-16 10:46

    :iagree

  3. #3bdmb2016-10-16 14:51

    Thanks, I was using a heavy paper clip and it was bending. Was scared to break something. I used a small screwdriver and pushed hard till the wire came out.

  4. #4Rentalmechanic2016-10-16 15:14

    Yea pushing it in you see the mouth open to take the wire try a empty hole and you can see how it works ..... no dirty jokes intended lol

  5. #5boomtech2016-11-01 03:26

    Z45/22 A WAGO tool....basicly a small flat head screwdiver works just push straight in and the wire releases. If your a tool nut like myself call GENIE SERVICE they will send you a few for free,they used to come with all new genie products but now its all ALC controlled so no need for it any more...peace Bob