Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Genie gth 844

Moonlite ยท 2020-07-31 18:34

This machine had no drive forward or reverse and all boom functions were very slow. I checked the boom angel switch and it was good. Checked hydraulic pressures and found charge pressure was only 150 psi. I traced that problem to the charge pressure compensator valve. I replaced it and got drive back and boom functions started working a full speed. Now my problem is when I have the boom above 60 degrees the boom functions are very slow. From what I lhave read and from what genie tech service tells me , the boom angel switch only affects the drive and sway. I checked my pressures and below 60 degrees I have 475 psi of charge pressure but above it goes to 150 psi. Any suggestions were to go from here ?

Replies0

No replies yet.