Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Genie TZ-50 Towable Boom Lift

Rees · 2020-07-31 10:28

Anyone have some detailed pics inside the upper control box. It’s a 2012 model with the big push buttons. Just bought the lift. Apparently the box got smashed. Trying to get the new one wired up but the wires are so sun faded that it’s hard to get this one figured out. Thanks for any help

Replies5
  1. #1WWSR2020-08-14 19:50

    I hope this helps you out, go to genielift.com and you can see the list of manuals for your equipment. Have your serial number handy http://manuals.gogenielift.com/Parts And Service Manuals/ServTowedAerial.htm

  2. #2tool_king2020-08-24 00:35

    I have access to one I can get you pictures if needed still .

  3. #3Rees2020-08-24 05:41

    I would really appreciate that. Some pics of the inside of the upper control box. Thank you very much.

  4. #4Rees2020-09-10 12:37

    I would be willing to pay you for your time if you were still able to get some pics of that. Thanks

  5. #5tool_king2020-09-10 18:10

    I will get them tomorrow or over the this weekend.