I'm having trouble get the boom function manifold to build pressure. This is both using the base controls or the platform controls. The pump works and has great pressure at the pump, but when it goes thru the manifold I get about 200 PSI at the test port. I replaced one check valve that was bad still no luck. I'm missing something or I'm not testing something. How do I test the solenoid valves to make sure they work? I have good voltage to them and good resistance at the coil. I just need to see if the solenoid valve works . My drive and steering pump works great. I plugged and capped all the hydraulic boom function at the manifold but one and operated that one hydraulic function and still that one won't function either. Maybe I need to test the two remaining check valves? I'm at a loss
You can remove the solenoids and put 12vdc (I'm assuming thats what they are) and see if they move spools. Don't take coil off valve and energize! It will ruin them. I have even used a screwdriver and put through the coil and energized it should pull on your screwdriver. Check dump valves also. Hope that helps.