So i got another genie gas/ LP that wont run! It runs on LP but not very well, it will run great and when you put a load on the motor it bogs down and spits and sputters. It wont run on gas at all. I took the fuel line off right before the injection rail and it is not pumping fuel. Although i cant find a fuel pump from the fuel tank to the injection rail. I guess thats my first question, what pumps fuel to the engine? Or should i say how does fuel get from the tank to the engine. Also i replaced the steel filter that is tucked behind the motor (it has three lines on it). I looked on the service manual and i cant find a fuel pump, of course im not very good at looking at those things let alone online. Here is the link to the manual http://manuals.gogenielift.com/Parts And Service Manuals/data/Parts/S Booms/77827.pdf Any help would be great, thanks!!!!! Oh, this is a 2005 model with the Ford LRG 425
Page #44, item #16.
I'll be damned! Somebody must have stole it!! They had to have took the thing off and just ran the fuel line back to a cheap inline filter so no one would notice!!! Wow.....thats all i can say, wow. thanks Atco
Found one on ebay for a $115. Geez what the heck will they steal next! You know they stole the fuel too, but thats happened before. Who would guess the pump too
Thieves can be resourceful as well as efficient.