Genie S-85XC doesn't crank , it has an engine warning ( 7-21 ), supposedly man lift will function as normal. Service and repair manual solution is check the engine fault code with and engine scan tool. I will appreciate any help
Someone knows what engine scan tools is used for diagnosis Genie S-85 XC with a engine Deutz TD 2.9 L4 ?
Not sure what you'd need to pull codes. So your ground control display won't show actual codes? So something is triggering the machine to not start. Low oil level? Water in fuel bowl sensor? Have machine in on position, and jumper the starter solenoid to get her going if you're in a pinch?
The ground control shows " engine warning 7-21" and the buzzer is beeping. The service manual says for that error the machine will work. When I remove both E-stop that alarm appear and the buzzer is beeping, with that condition I had try start ( ground or platform) and only noticed the fuel pump turn on
By the way I checked the coolant level sw, water in fuel sensor, probably I will need test all basic sensors. For that reason I'm trying to connect a engine scanner
You will need deutz serdia software.
As tool king said.. You need serdia to access deutz but you should be able to see all the info with the ground display module. Fault codes and the definitions as well as inputs from engine sensors all from the display.