Spent a lot of time troubleshooting this and cannot find the issue. Hoping for some assistance to help point us in the right direction. Scissor lift has been working great. All of a sudden, started losing traction easily and turns out, seemed like only 2 of the 4 wheels were spinning. Then shortly after, all wheels stopped spinning. Machine goes up and down fine. Front wheels turn left and right fine. When you try forward and reverse, the machine moves a few inches like it wants to go. I confirmed the brake is not locked. I changed hydraulic filter. I removed all solenoid valves, fittings, and inspected for debris. I did find some small pieces of metal debris, which I removed. Did not make any difference. We tried swapping hydraulic pump fittings, no change. Tried swapping and even replacing 3 the way solenoid valve, no difference. Measured pressure from test port on manifold and only getting 600psi. I believe this is the issue - low hydraulic pressure. Doesn't seem to be the main hydraulic pumps. Plenty of hydraulic fluid. Raise function works fine. Any suggestion on what I should try next ?
Same problem
Hey my friend, first of all, there should be a pressure of 600 psi in the pump. This is normal. Check in 2 modes, 4x4 + 4x2, and see what the response is. You can try raising the lift platform and turning the wheels with your hand. That way, you will have an indication of the state of the engines and whether, when you do the operation with the joystick, you feel that there is a command and it does not move, or there is no response.