Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Genie TMZ 34/19 controller upgrade kit

Engineer44 · 2018-07-26 11:02

Am considering purchasing the #104855 control system upgrade kit for a TMZ 34/19, serial # T3402-119, 2002 model year with hydraulic outriggers. I understand it’s a relay based sytem and supercedes both the green boards and the blue boards and is supposed to be more reliable and repairable. True? I also have read that the upgrade kit ground and platform controls use buttons/switches, replacing the old membrane panels. I downloaded the installation instructions and it lists the items included in the kit but there are no drawings or pics to show the new panels and other components. I’d kinda like to see what it looks like. I think some on this forum have done this upgrade. Anyone have any additional information on this kit? Pics, drawing(s), description? And did it work OK? Thanks. Dave

Replies0

No replies yet.