Hi all, im new to this heavy equipment stuff but not electronics. I just got out of the Marine Corps and started a new career, Boss is asking me to try and fix his genie with my aviation electrical background. I have no schematics and no idea how to even operate the thing let alone troubleshoot it. I have noticed it has alot of sensors but the main issue is the control box in the bucket does not work. you can raise and lower the boom using the lower main control box. Im sure some where on here their are schematics or someone has had this issue any help would be appreciated. steve
First thing is to make sure all outriggers show level. Also what's the serial number?
Fixed today I got it fixed today. I pulled out the circuit card to the basket and the solder runs to the buttons were all rusty. Hit them with a wire brush and put it back together all buttons are working now. Thanks