I’ve got a 2003 genie tmz 50/30 tow behind lift I recently purchased it’s 12 volt with the hate diesel engine and it seemed to work fine when I got it But for some reason the swing on it is not working right this is my first lift so there’s a definite learning curve for me… I’ve learnt there’s a multi disc brake on it for the swing and if I just turn the key on but don’t start engine it rotates fine but as soon as I try to swing it with the engine it won’t swing Things I’ve done 1- pressure tested hyd line going to brake I get about 150 psi but it drops back to zero while still holding buttons to try to rotate it If I let off rotate buttons and try again it goes up to 150 and back to zero 2- without starting engine using only the battery to operate it it seems to rotate fine Anybody have any idea what could be happening I’m sure when it’s trying to rotate with engine it’s not getting enough pressure to release the multi disc brake but I’m to sure what to check expesially with it working with the battery only
No replies yet.