Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Toyota FD 150 forklift repair manual

JRK · 2026-07-29 15:47

Hi, I'm looking for a repair manual for a Toyota FD 150 15ton diesel forklift from 1976 Does anybody have one or knows where to get one Best regards Jens

Replies5
  1. #1JRK2026-07-29 15:55

    A picture of the machine

  2. #2Simon C2026-07-29 22:14

    The problem with that old is that there was only paper copies made and those that transfered them over to PDF form did quite a lot of work and generally only sell them. You might look online for a supplier and it will cost some, but still better than having nothing. You never know, someone may have one for sale or a PDF copy, best to do some looking. I have a PDF copy of a 1990 smaller version, but nothing for yours. Simon C

  3. #3JRK2026-07-30 01:00

    I know it took 3 years to find one for the FD 100. but for the FD 150 I'm looking since 2019 when I bought the machine

  4. #4TD242026-07-31 11:34

    1st. Have you tried contacting Toyota thru an accessible dealer? 2nd There might not have been a"Repair Manual" published; just a series of "component rebuild" for dealer level access, such as Engine, Transmission, and drive line.

  5. #5JRK2026-07-31 14:40

    Hello, 1st I spoke to Toyota forklift in Germany. They even don't know this type anymore. for the smaller fd100 I got some scans several years ago from Toyota but this office was closed in 2018. Unfortunately we have quite the opposite of the US "right to repair" Here. 2nd I just assume there is a repair manual cause I have one for the FD100 and saw one online from FD 200. I you find dealer documentation what would really help is documentation for the okamura transmission. I had big problems with it but after some effort I fixed it myself. Okamura still exists but just the name for a forklift transmission producer in China. The Japanese company does not produce transmissions anymore.