Please tell me someone here has worked on one of these back in the day. Good evening! I have been told you are the Genie Genius. I have a mojor problem and could really use your help sir. I bought an old Tmz-50/30 and was told it worked great. I meet the seller half way from his destination ans it was a five hoir drive for both of us. We met in a walmart parking lot and the guy only turned it on and never set it up. I know this is my fault for not going over it before i paid him $9000. The unit was manufactured in 2001. I have been throwing money at it and still has plenty of issues. I rewired all the outriggers and put in new all new limit switches. I have replaced the overlay on the lower and the top looks newer too. It is a gasoline powered model. I replaced the motor carburetorand muffler. Resealed the hydraulic seals on the primary and secondary lift cylinders. I replaced the membrane touch pads on ground. It has the blue circuit boards, of note. Now the problems. 1 The outriggers will only intermittently work. If I turn the key to the center off position and retry it several times, it will finally respond to button inputs. When I can get it to work, it works without any hiccups. When I turn the key to the ground controls, each time it does respond with the usual lights and pressurization of the lines, but takes several on/off cycles of the key to get it to respond to touchpad inputs to raise and lower the outriggers. Any help would be so appreciated. Than you Ryan Robinson
No replies yet.