Got this 2013 Z34 diesel that runs on high idle UNTIL you step on the foot switch in the basket, then it goes to low idle. Exactly backwards. That's constant. It never changes. Idle solenoid has two wires so swapping them does nothing. Also, it will take spells wherr it will start and run two seconds and quit. It will do that a bunch of times and then it will start and run for hours. It comes and goes. I downloaded the schematics but I was hoping someone with a lot of manlift experience might tell me where to start looking before I go in on this thing blimd. Thanks everyone.
What does it do from the lower controls, the function enable switch should give you low or high RPM, does it work correctly at lower controls? What diesel engine does it have? Might need to post the machine s/n for us to help.