Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat v250b manuals

Johhnycanuck · 2026-07-07 20:50

Hey guys, anyone have any v250b manuals to share? Service ideally, but parts will help too. Im not fussy

Replies10
  1. #1Nige2026-07-08 02:06

    Post a machine Serial Number please. I’ll do some digging.

  2. #2Johhnycanuck2026-07-08 15:39

    Rookie mistake ‍♂️ Serial 72Y00250 Model V250B Thanks Nige

  3. #3Nige2026-07-08 16:20

    Here's what I have managed to come up with in the way of Cat Publication reference numbers. Lube & Maintenance Manual (English) - SEBU5656. Covers machines up to 72Y00537. Parts Manual - SEBN3010. Covers machines up to 72Y00665. Service Manual - SENB8090. Covers all 72Y machines. You may have trouble finding used copies of these publications in the usual internet marketplaces.

  4. #4Johhnycanuck2026-07-08 16:35

    Ya, my SIS doesn't cover forklifts, and all i can find online even for purchase is a parts manual. I'll keep digging Thanks Nige

  5. #5Nige2026-07-08 16:44

    SIS never listed forklifts. They were the somewhat distant step-child of the Cat machine lineup. Try your local Cat dealer. There might be some dead stock of manuals around somewhere.

  6. #6Johhnycanuck2026-07-08 16:49

    They closed the branch a couple years ago, and aren't too willing to share with ex employees/current competitors anyways

  7. #7TD242026-07-09 11:00

    Well, Hello home... When I quit Clark they took it the same way. Seemed strange...

  8. #8LCA0782026-07-14 10:32

    I did a quick check and stumbled on the parts manual for a different set of serial number V250Bs. If you want it, PM me an email address as it's 17Mb. There's a decent chance the truck parts are the same as yours and maybe only the engine or transmission or such is what's different causing the change in serial number series.

  9. #9Johhnycanuck2026-07-14 19:02

    Pm sent, thanks

  10. #10LCA0782026-07-14 19:22

    It's in your inbox. Hope it's useful.