Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Genie Z-45XC Boom Lift No Crank No Start error code 7617

Brian Bobb · 2024-01-26 18:57

After having issue with the load cell, I new on was installed but it will not take the calibration no matter how many times we have tried to. Would the 7617 error prevent the machine from starting?

Replies4
  1. #1Zewnten2024-02-05 21:40

    Need a serial number.

  2. #2Brian Bobb2024-02-28 11:34

    Forgive me I have been so busy that I forgot

  3. #3Zewnten2024-03-21 21:08

    https://manuals.genielift.com/Parts%20And%20Service%20Manuals/data/Service/Z%20Booms/1268197.pdf This is the service manual for you machine. The error code is due to the sensor not being calibrated. I have had issues that required Genie software to correct during calibrations. Unfortunately I don’t have much to offer but you can check the blink codes under the platform control board and see if something else is popping up.

  4. #4Brian Bobb2024-03-23 16:06

    Thank you so much for that information. It was only that code about it needing calibration. Guess we will need the software as well cause doing it as per the manual, we are not hearing the beep it says it needs to make.