Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sullair compressor 185

david6148 ยท 2024-01-26 13:05

Hi, I have a Sullair 185 with the John Deere Engine, I bought this unit knowing it needed work, I replaced the alternator and now the serpentine belt is super loose. I went to John Deere dealer and bought new belt. Gave them serial number for exact fit. Installed it and super loose. I cant see any other way of installing. Does any one have a belt diagram ? Or any ideas ?

Replies6
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-01-26 13:37

    Do you have the engine serial # ?

  2. #2david61482024-01-26 14:12

    PE 4024T181914

  3. #3Diesel Dave2024-01-26 14:19

    I assume Deere sold you belt part # R515217 . . https://techinfo-omview.apps-prod-v...recloud.com/omview/omrg34851/09001faa8013507f . .

  4. #4Diesel Dave2024-01-26 14:30

    Edit..Or belt part # DZ118729. DZ118729 subs for R515217 .

  5. #5david61482024-01-26 14:35

    I have DZ 118729

  6. #6david61482024-01-26 14:36

    I think I see where I have belt wrong, Thank You so much for assistance, this forum is amazing with awesome people