Good afternoon folks, I’m trying to bring this genie lift back to life and have fixed several issues thanks to this forum and YouTube. The issues I’m now having are the secondary boom moving very slow from the platform controls, the main boom going up but not down, the boom extension going out but sometimes not in. Also while driving it will steer toward the blue while moving but you have to stop to steer toward the yellow. The machine leaks from both of the secondary boom cylinders at all times while the engine is running, one cylinder leaks severely and the other just a little bit. Also the jib level cylinder leaks when operated. If I have these cylinders rebuilt will that solve all my problems or are there others to chase down? A while back I found a missing oring on one of the counterbalance valves on the manifold and after replacing that the leaks stopped but now they’re back and the oring is still in place.
No replies yet.