I have a 66 Chicago pnematics tow behind. With the f163 continental engine. Model number 77103 size 85-rg-1. Thing runs great just need help with some components so it runs how it should. First thing, I think the governor is missing a spring or something, I believe it's a hinged lever governor, or variable speed governor. I can't really find any information on Google on either about parts to it. Secondly doesn't matter how much I try to change the unload.pressure on this speed controller I can't get it to work. I've taken it apart 2 times now I'm gonna be taking it apart again and use lithium grease on all the bronze components hopefully that will help. "Reason I took it apart the first time cause I noticed it was pretty rusty inside which it was". After cleaning it it worked for a little then I did something then stopped working again. I have no clue if I'm just not understanding the instructions on how to set the speed controller on it or what. It's getting pretty frustrating I'm tired of constantly Google searching on something I'll most likely never find lol. So please hopefully someone has some info for me I will take pictures of the dissembling of the controller when I get off work. And I'll take some better pics when I get home of the governor and linkage.