Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Genie Z60/34 manlift issue with basket controls

tjdokulil ยท 2020-07-17 19:07

Hi all, I just bought a 1998 Genie Z60 man lift with the Deutz diesel. It got unloaded into my lot, all controls functioning as they should. I went to move it later that afternoon and from the basket controls, it died the second I stepped on the operator pedal and won't restart. It will crank but not start. So, I hot-wired the fuel pump and it fires up, but no controls seem to function except the drive. Is there a fuse or circuit breaker that is common to fault on these? Neither of the two circuit breakers are tripped on the ground controls. I saw the machine work properly so I know whatever it is that faulted, happened when I stepped on the pedal. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Replies1
  1. #1ScottP2020-08-03 20:13

    DID YOU FIND THE PROBLEM OR DID IT JUST GO BACK TO WORKING CORRECTLY ON ITS OWN LIKE MINE USUALLY DO LOL?