Hi all, I'm new to EWP's and have a Genie Z60 that sometimes just goes back to idle and no controls are operable. Give it a few minutes and it comes back online again and its fine? Seems like a circuit breaker or something? Anyone got any ideas where to look? Thanks
If it runs more than like 1 min while depressing pedal and not using a function it will automatically cut out and go back to idle. U have to let off pedal and start over. Is this what I mean
Maybe it’s intentional as a safety measure of some kind? Check the operators manual
Yeah I have a bad habit of standing on the pedal on these and if you don't move a control for a few seconds you have to step off the pedal and back on or they won't do anything. Safety feature. I have a feeling thats not what the OP here means though? Does stepping on and off the pedal do anything when it does this? Do you get any warning lights on the platform? Ive had issues with auto leveling systems on these faulting out and have had issues with bad connections and broken wires causing intermittent issues with control. When the upper controls stop working have someone on the ground try and move it with the lower controls and see if it works or not.