I picked up a Geoboy forestry mulcher this weekend for what i believe was a really good price. I do excavation work and buy and sell stuff in my spare time and a guy who sells me a bunch of stuff sold me this thing over the weekend. It broke a track was pushed into a corner and forgotten about for a couple of years. I brought an excavator over and dragged it out of the weeds and winched it up onto my trailer and brought it home. I was told it's a running machine that just needs a track. I don't know if any of that is true but will find out soon. I was going to fix it up and sell it but i'm thinking about trying it out and maybe keeping it as i got it for a really good price. My question is i can't find any information online about these things or even people talking about them. I talked to the company that made them and they're super helpful but i can't find anyone with real world experience with one of them. I don't know the model number but it's a 2005 model. 8.3l cummins. 300HP. Really nice shape except for the track. Has a Fecon bull head on it. Head is 8 or 8.5' wide. Machine weighs like 30-32,000 pounds. Needs a track if anyone knows where i can source one. Are these things decent machines or is this like an offbrand?
No replies yet.