Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

German machines opinions loaders zettelmeyer

trombeur · 2017-04-03 05:49

prejudice to ask if I would like to know opinions and experiences on zettelmeyer earth moving machines, are similar to hanomag / ** massey ferguson and, I think stethoset absorbed by Volvo brand, what do you know what you think on the performance and reliability of these industrial machinery thanks

Replies2
  1. #1Bigbert2017-04-03 16:16

    Hi Trombeur, Zettelmeyer was a big brand for a long time. Special feature: Cabine mounted on front part of loader. Engines I guess mainly Deutz, some Cummins, transmissions ZF 4 PW 45, 4WG 180/200/250 depending on size. Axles ZF, too. Strong reliable machines together with Kaelble, Hanomag etc.

  2. #2trombeur2017-04-04 03:58

    i caricatori, sembrano robusto, affidabile e potente tipo Hanomag volvo e comò internazionale, io personalmente ho visto alcuni esemplari di piccola stazza nel paese per lavoro agricolo, non sapre esprimere un parere obiettivo, grazie per il suo intervento e per la tua opinione prezioso e puntuale