Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Get ‘er Dug

Get 'er Dug ยท 2009-07-22 17:21

Hello. I am new to the HEO game. I am a full time student who is studying to get my NCCER Certification as a Heavy Equipment Operator. I will graduate this December. I have a degree in Structural Drafting & Design with over 12 years of experience. My specialty was high rise structures. I got tired of being trapped in an office cubical and decided to branch out as an operator. I have a few small business management courses under my belt and plan on starting my own company in the near future. I look forward to picking many brains on this site in order to become the best operator/business owner that I can possibly be.

Replies1
  1. #1stock2009-07-22 18:33

    Welcome to the forum of fun ,facts ,fights, frivolous frets flaking music and lots of lots of HEF