Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member from Wisconsin.

EGS ยท 2009-07-30 15:07

Hello I am from southern Wisconsin. I work for a big heavy and highway contractor. I have done some cross country pipeline work and used to do a lot of water and sewer work, but now I just run a 385. Here are some pics from work this morning #1 is a 16 grader a few 740's a D8 and my 385 in the back round. #2 is D10's 824's and 631G's a 16 grader and some rollers.

Replies5
  1. #1Cretebaby2009-07-30 15:17

    :waving Neighbor

  2. #2EGS2009-07-30 15:21

    I was just going to add that one of those 740's is a ejector truck. It was the first ejector truck I have ever seen, I thought it was pretty neat.

  3. #39420pullpan2009-07-30 17:40

    quite a fleet of iron

  4. #4dozerdave2009-07-30 19:04

    Thank you EGS, Your pictures gives me a chance to see what the rest of the world looks like.

  5. #5stock2009-07-31 03:49

    geeee! thats so wet it cold be Ireland Welcome home look forward to your contribution to the site.