I would need some advice please, and it would be great if you could help me out. I'm working for a company selling genuine spare parts for the mining and construction industry. I'm trying to figure out how to get on the market? If there are some websites where purchasing managers post the parts they require? Are they any blogs, forums, etc where people post the parts they need? Thanks, Efi
Not sure I understand. If they're genuine spare parts, and you buy them wholesale and sell them retail, don't you order from the manufacturer / distributor and sell to the end user? Maybe I'm missing someting?
Companies needing parts for machines don't post on the internet what parts they need. They contact their parts suppliers and equipment dealers. People with older machines or not common machines will come on sites like this asking for assistance in finding parts. If you're selling mining and construction parts you need to contact the mining and construction companies directly. That's what salesmen are for.