Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Give me Samsung SE210LC-2 Service manual file

Hla Bhone · 2025-02-14 12:17

Please give me

Replies18
  1. #1Lagwagon2025-02-14 18:16

    You won’t find it in a file, what do you want exactly?

  2. #2Hla Bhone2025-02-19 00:58

    Yes. I want to learn hydraulic diagram.

  3. #3Hla Bhone2025-02-19 00:59

    Please.Can you give me

  4. #4HarleyHappy2025-02-19 07:33

    Batter Up!

  5. #5Lagwagon2025-02-20 05:36

    I can send through tomorrow, better to use this thread instead of personal message so other people can use the information later. What part of electrical system do you have problems with?

  6. #6HarleyHappy2025-02-20 07:04

    Think he’s looking for hydraulic diagram.

  7. #7Lagwagon2025-02-20 10:24

    He pm’d me looking for both, problem is they are enormous in the physical form and can’t be captured in one photo.

  8. #8LACHAU2025-02-20 10:30

    please see here: HeavyEquipmentForums

  9. #9skyking12025-02-20 11:29

    @LACHAU for the assist, again!

  10. #10Lagwagon2025-02-20 20:38
  11. #11heymccall2025-02-20 21:37

    All my blood is rushing to my head trying to view these

  12. #12Lagwagon2025-02-21 02:25

    Why?

  13. #13heymccall2025-02-21 07:19

    Images 1, 2, & 3 are upside-down. Even when I turn my phone upside-down, it still upside-down.

  14. #14LACHAU2025-02-21 10:25

    I edited the pictures of Mr. Lagwagon a bit to make them easier to read.

  15. #15Vetech632025-02-21 10:32

    He is going to weigh 500 lbs after eating all the free meals he deserves.

  16. #16Lagwagon2025-02-22 04:39

    My apologies, should have checked first.

  17. #17Lagwagon2025-02-22 04:41

    The contrast is better and they are brighter also, is there anything the man can’t do.

  18. #18Vetech632025-02-22 10:12

    Compete in a high jump competition………maybe?