Looking for a place that sells cab clearance light lense, amber, for a General I'm fixing up. These are the round ones that come off with a quarter turn. I ask at the local Volvo, which I was thinking took over GMC but they didn't know anything about such. With all the GMC products you would think somewhere you could buy these new. I would also like some window rollup stuff and outside door handle but thta may be asking too much. Does anyone have a line on a salvage that has older trucks? What we have here is into very late model. This old truck has a water well drill on it so you just don't switch out trucks very easy. Thanks, LB
I know a guy with an old General he's been parting out, might have them. I can find out for you. Have a picture of the one's you're looking for?
A ways a way but this ones been for sale for quite a while, They will probably take a lot less than their asking. https://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/d/gmc-general-curtainside/6200525339.html Truck Shop
Don't have a photo as yet. What are the door like on his truck? My outside latch is broken on drivers side. Thanks