Going to spend money on something not cheap, an alignment rack which will be a Hunter. A rep came to my shop last month discussing everything with me on the one I am getting. Gave me time on it speaking to my tax guy and accountant. Tax guy said either spend the money or hand it to the government. My accountant, she said if I can afford it, buy it. I have the money for that in my bank account for my shop. I have been sending out the alignment jobs after suspension part changes paying them to do it dropping off the vehicle to them. Luckily my employee Brandon and I know how to do them. Going to pay it off completely, a great uncle of gave me money towards to my shop for future purchases before he passed in 2019 giving back. In the long run going to be worth it. Going to install it on Thursday and luckily we have a vehicle that will need it, I work with an auto body shop that I do the mechanical repairs for. They do this since insurance wants everything torqued down on the mechanical repair side and see it a pain in the ass. Plus they cannot find a good mechanic doing the mechanical work for them.
In my area finding someone who isn't backed up for months with a high bay door to clear box trucks with ac units to get an alignment is like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Every other shop has a rack for cars, tall vehicles, good luck.
Have a 2012 Toyota Camry we are going to try it on for the first time. One of theirs in which did damage the fender and rim bending the strut and lower control arm on the left side which were replaced. Customer ran into a parked truck with a heavy duty home made bumper on the front hard which did not get any damage. Ran into the bumper while texting and driving