Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Goldhofer trailers

Nac ยท 2006-12-17 18:37

Here are some pics from Goldhofer site they are a trailer manufactor in Germany. What is that Liebherr dozer configuration? What about that boom on thet liebherr excavator.

Replies9
  1. #12004F5502006-12-17 18:47

    the dozer is set up to lay cable, and the excavator.....maybe demolition

  2. #2Nac2006-12-17 18:58

    Here is a better view of the Liebherr excavator

  3. #3Countryboy2006-12-17 20:07

    2005F550 is right, the dozer lays cable. The rig in the front holds the spool and the blade in the back cuts the trench. Its just a big ditch witch. As for the excavator, I have no idea.

  4. #42004F5502006-12-18 14:22

    the excavator might be set up tp drive into mines and scrape the ceiling of the mine to clean it up, I believe I have seen machines in pictures doing it and this one looks like it is the same set up with the teeth

  5. #5Wulf2006-12-18 20:13

    I think you are right primarily for tunneling like this R934 (looks to be equipped similarly?)...

  6. #6Wulf2006-12-18 20:20

    Thanks for the heads up on the goldhofer site... look at this great shot of the Liebherr 996!!! http://www.goldhofer.de/english/downloads-bildergalerie-modulfahrzeuge.php

  7. #7mkdco1282007-08-14 21:11

    Some smaller Special machines in miniture Here is some of the scale models I have done and continue to build special machines not always seen

  8. #8Countryboy2007-08-14 21:15

    Welcome to HEF mkdco128! :drinkup

  9. #9mkdco1282007-08-14 21:16

    Thank you Great site